Coldwell Banker Commercial Affiliates (CBC) Announces New Advisory Board Members
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC, dba Coldwell Banker Commercial Affiliates is pleased to announce its new Advisory Board members for 2017. The Coldwell Banker Commercial® Advisory Board comprises a select group of CBC affiliate owners nationwide and was created to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas between Coldwell Banker Commercial franchisees and the brand’s corporate leadership.
The new Advisory Board members are:
• TC Macker, Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC, Los Angeles, CA
• Grayson Powell, Coldwell Banker Commercial Sun Coast Partners, Wilmington, NC
Existing Advisory Board members include:
• Sheri Arnold, Coldwell Banker Commercial Arnold & Associates, Beaumont, TX
• Art Barry, Coldwell Banker Commercial Eberhardt & Barry, Macon, GA
• Tim Harrington, Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire, Champaign, IL
• Dee Maret, Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT, Tampa, FL
• Colin Nicholson, Coldwell Banker Commercial Benchmark, Jacksonville, FL
• Alex Rhoten, Coldwell Banker Commercial Mountain West, Salem, OR
“We are extremely fortunate to have such experienced and talented individuals join the Advisory Board,” stated Fred Schmidt, president and chief operating officer of Coldwell Banker Commercial Affiliates. “Each of these individuals is a leader and innovator, and I am confident that they will serve us well by providing an experienced perspective and important voice from our franchisees’ viewpoint.”
The CBC Advisory Board has proved to be a successful means of driving innovation and gaining critical insight into the evolving needs of our overall CBC strategies. Each member of the Advisory Board serves as a liaison for their respective region, providing updates on the latest developments, policies and services, as well as reporting and proposing actions to resolve any issues.
About Coldwell Banker Real Estate, dba Coldwell Banker Commercial Affiliates:
Coldwell Banker Commercial Affiliates is a worldwide leader in the commercial real estate industry. The Coldwell Banker Commercial organization is part of the oldest and most respected national real estate brand in the country, Coldwell Banker Real Estate. The Coldwell Banker Commercial system is comprised of approximately 3,000 sales agents working in approximately 175 companies. Each office is independently owned and operated. Coldwell Banker Commercial Affiliates is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.