Founded in 2004
#1 CBC Franchise in NC
Commercial Elite Status
Leasing, purchasing or selling commercial real estate can be time-consuming, complex and frustrating, and if not handled correctly, it can be costly. Sun Coast Partners takes the guesswork out of commercial real estate and provides the expert guidance you need to make sound decisions and investments that will stand the test of time and volatile markets.
Our mission is to perform in a manner that surpasses our clients’ expectations while fulfilling their commercial real estate and property management needs with enthusiasm, professionalism, and excellence. These efforts have reaped results – Sun Coast Partners was the number one overall Coldwell Banker Commercial franchise in the entire state of North Carolina for most of their 15-year+ history, including last year.
Business professionals with your interests at heart.
Meet your new business partners. At Sun Coast Partners, our team comes from a variety of business disciplines: from former corporate leaders to engineers and CPAs to investors-turned-brokers we seek out staff that has real, business background so that they can provide a higher level of insight and support than your average commercial real estate agent.
Recognition and Awards
- CoStar Power Broker Awards
- Commercial Elite Award – Coldwell Banker Commercial Sun Coast Partners – Bestowed upon the top 15 of 220 Coldwell Banker Commercial affiliated companies globally.
- 1st in the State of North Carolina – Coldwell Banker Commercial Sun Coast Partners.
- Gold Circle of Distinction – The Circle of Distinction is an honor based on transaction revenue or the top-ranking producers.
- Silver Circle of Distinction – Associates with Coldwell Banker Commercial Sun Coast Partners earned the Circle of Distinction, an award based on their transaction revenue for the top-ranking producers.
- Bronze Circle of Distinction – The Circle of Distinction is an honor based on transaction revenue.
- “Best of Best” by National Real Estate Investor – ranked CBC in its top national brokerages list.
- Top Brokerage Firms list – Commercial Property Executive-ranked CBC in its list.
- Top 100 NC Small Businesses – Business Leader Media recognized Coldwell Banker Commercial as one of North Carolina’s top 100 small businesses for its significant business achievements and community involvement.
- Lipsey’s Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Brand Survey – The Lipsey’s Company has consistently ranked CBC in its survey.
Welcome to Wilmington
Coastal City with Small Town Atmosphere
Wilmington is a 250-year-old port city, nestled between the mighty Cape Fear River and the Atlantic Ocean. Very few places can combine everything that Wilmington has to offer: a world-class shipping port, thriving professional business sector, start-up incubator, river city, beach town, tourist destination, brewery capital of the east coast, historic charm, college town, international airport, and so much more.
Growth has been off the charts, but the area remains relatively affordable with a small-town feel. The counties that make up our trading area have seen among the highest growth rates in the nation for more than a decade. The interstate highway system allows for easy accessibility for shipping, and the proximity to larger metropolitan areas makes doing business here a pleasure.