Wilmington NC Real Estate News
Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast Negotiates Leases for Six New Tenants in the Waterford Business Center in Leland, NCJanuary 18, 2018
Tenants Include Scrubz N Stuff, Infinity Custom Cabinets, RJB Tax Associates, Benchmark Rehab Partners, Sea Shore Pediatrics, & Parks Building Supply
LELAND, NC – Don Harley, Allan Fox & Anne Adams, agents with Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast, recently negotiated lease agreements with six new tenants at Waterford Business Center, an office & retail center comprised of 12 buildings located on Hwy 17 in Leland, NC. The new tenants include Scrubs N Stuff, Infinity Custom Cabinets, RJB Tax Associates, Benchmark Physical Therapy, Sea Shore Pediatrics, & Parks Building Supply. Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast handles all leasing activities for Bert Exum, developer of Waterford Business Center. Seven office spaces are still available for lease & range from 985 to 3,000+ square feet.
- Scrubs N Stuff, a retailer of medical & restaurant apparel, has leased 1,295 square feet in Suite 119 or 473 Olde Waterford Way. Scrubs N Stuff has operated in Shallotte since 2010 & is expected to open this second location on Olde Waterford Way in February. Anne Adams assisted with this transaction.
- Infinity Custom Cabinets, a manufacturer of custom cabinets for the past 15 years, has leased 1,449 square feet in Suite 103 of 497 Olde Waterford Way. Here, the company will create a fully outfitted showroom to showcase its many cabinetry designs & styles. Anne Adams of Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast represented the landlord in this lease, & Will Brown of Keller Williams represented the tenant.
- RJB Tax Associates, a full-service accounting firm with office in Leland & Hampstead, NC, has leased 921 square feet in Suite 202 of 503 Olde Waterford Way. “We’ve operated an office in Leland for eight years & felt it was time to move to a new location that gives us greater visibility & also allows us to grow, ” said Ray Borges, president of RJB Tax Associates. “503 Olde Waterford met both of those needs. This property is a great fit for our firm & very convenient for our clients.” Don Harley of Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast represented the tenant in this transaction.
- Benchmark Physical Therapy, an outpatient physical therapy provider with clinics in Leland, Bolivia and Ocean Isle, has leased 2,039 square feet in Suite 205 of 503 Olde Waterford Way. The clinic is open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday & offers a wide range of rehab services, from back & neck stabilization & arthritis management to sports medicine & worker’s comp. Allan Fox of Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast represented the tenant in this transaction.
- Sea Shore Pediatrics, with offices in Ocean Isle & Shallotte, has leased 1,835 square feet in Suite 103 of 509 Olde Waterford Way. Sea Shore Pediatrics is open form 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and sees patients from infancy through adolescence. The practice offers services including general pediatric, sports physicals, acute sick care, & developmental screenings. Anne Adams & Don Harley of Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast worked together to facilitate this lease on behalf of the landlord.
- Parks Building Supply & Interiors, a building supply company established in Fayetteville in 1949, has leased 3,223 square feet in Suites 104 through 106 at 511 Olde Waterford Way. The company supplies builders with flooring, cabinets, drywall, lumber & installation services. Cody Cress & the Cress Group of Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast represented the tenant in this transaction.
Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast was founded in Wilmington, NC in 2004 to meet the commercial real estate needs of companies throughout southeastern North Carolina. The firm is comprised of 21 commercial agents and 11 staff members who specialize in real estate sales, leasing, investment and property management for retail and commercial property owners from Onslow County to the South Carolina border. Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast was the number one office in North Carolina for Coldwell Banker Commercial in 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016, and consistently ranks among the state’s top performers.